Working at Sandler
We need highly qualified people who are passionate about what they do.
Join a Winning Team
As the top sales and management training company in the world, the feeling in our offices is dynamic, fast-paced and cutting-edge. We’re fully engaged in creating job fulfillment in the people who work here.
To that end, we offer a competitive salary and benefits package, flexible schedules to help our employees achieve work/life balance, and ongoing training that helps them advance in their careers.
Please feel free to get in touch if you believe you would be a fit on our team.
Maximize your earning potential
NOW HIRING - Associate
We are seeking an energetic, highly motivated individual to drive sales in our training programs. As an Associate, you will prospect for small to medium size businesses. You will conduct effective conversations to outline what differentiates us from our competitors and the problems our training and development services solve.
We challenge high performing professionals to perform at an even higher level. We do that by helping break the cycle of self-sabotaging beliefs.
If you strive to do your absolute best, keep reading.
- Evaluating the business and sales needs of prospects
- Driving sales through effective lead generation
- Following the Sandler sales training process to close business
- Networking in the GTA area
- Setting goals and implementing weekly prospecting behaviours
- Building a strong pipeline within 6 months
- Delivering weekly training to clients
- Having fun!
- Ability to close sales with small to medium business owners
- Ability to build deep relationships with prospects and clients
- Strong belief in self and no fear of rejection
- Thrive in commission-based environment
- Strong business connections in GTA area is a plus
- Sandler Training experience is an even bigger plus
Still interested? Please complete the form below and send your resume to Chris Kelly with the subject line "Associate".